Thursday, June 15, 2017

{ Slow Cooking Thursday - 06/15/2017 }

I'm late posting this, I know, I know. I'm so sorry, it's just been a very busy day for me and I'm only now really slowing down. But hey, better late than never right?




The recipe I'm sharing today, is on my list to try so I haven't made it yet, but it's definitely right up my alley. Give me anything potatoes and cheese and I'm a happy girl.



Crockpot Bacon and Cheese Potatoes


1/4 pound bacon, diced
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
1/2 pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
salt and pepper
butter
Green Onions (optional)



Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.

Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
Cover with remaining foil.

Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.

3 comments:

Mari said...

Yum! We love potatoes and bacon too!

Anna said...

Those are amazing! I need a monster size crockpot for making that. LOL!

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

I have made something just like this. They were awesome.