Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Waiting for Christmas.....

Christmas 2014

The Christmas tree is up!!!

We usually get ours on the 1st of December, but Sunday which was the 30th of November, the local tree lot had them up, and you know me, I am so eager to get my tree every year that I just couldn't wait.

We got a beautiful real tree, it's something we love doing and I just can't imagine Christmas without the real scent of pine.

Christmas 2014

I wanted to come in and not only give you a little peek, but also to thank you all so much for the excitement you've created over my Blogmas 2014.

I never in a million years imagined that anyone other than myself, would be interested in doing this Blogmas thing, so I'm thrilled to see such a wonderful response.  Thank you again :)

Oh, I haven't forgotten about your scarves, I just haven't made it to the post office.  It's quite hard at the moment as we only have my car working, my husband's truck needs new brakes and until we get those replaced we only have my vehicle between us both.  With him going to school 3 times a week and then working the other 2 days, I am often left at his mercy, which means I have to shift my things around to when I can get the car.

Thursday I am going to be running errands all day, and the very first one on my list is the Post Office for the scarves and some Christmas cards.

Right, now, on to a tiny peek....I will show a lot more when the Tree Reveal and Decoration Reveal comes up on the 15th and 16th of December.

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Are you completely ready for Christmas?  Are all your decorations and your tree up? 

4 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love the sneak peek! There's just something about soft lights glowing through the darkness - sigh.

I just love your nativity too. And thanks again for blogmas idea. I think you hit a chord in a lot of us to share together. Love it!

Amy at love made my home said...

What a lovely peek at your decorations!! I love the light effects. xx

Angel Jem said...

I am loving Blogmas! It's been really good at getting me to think about and write about my Christmas, which usually gets missed off my blog at this time of year (too darned busy!!!) so thank you! And your pictures are so enticing. Can't wait for full reveals!

Our Home Grown Adventures said...

I am loving taking part in Blogmas 2014 :) You should make it a yearly thing! Thank you for hosting x